Project example 01
Restructuring of the Pre-Production from an order generic high-volume batch production to a Make-to-Order, mix mode High- and Low-Volume Production, under special consideration of a modern Batch Size 1 production system.
- Development and initiation of a companywide evolutionary process
- Safe and gradual transition of the existing High-Volume pre-production to a highly automated "Connected Factory"
- Definition and implementation of a technical Pre-Production planning team supporting a Make-to-Order driven manufacturing
- Development of a centralized CNC programming process from PDM, CAM to CNC machine, incl. software selection and implementation support
- Clear separation of the ERP demand layer and the future implemented MES execution layer, incl. software selection and implementation support
- Institutionalization through documentation of all manufacturing process rules, production- and technology parameters
- Implementation of a CAM system
- Integration of PDM/CAD and CAM systems
- Implementation of a MES system
- Deployment of a technical pre-production data provision team