Professional project management ensures the agreed project goals. After the planning phase, the active management of deviation is involved - in compliance with the budget and deadlines.
Project example 01
Doors and frames
The initial situation
Clearly better product availability as the competition, a greatly extended range of product variety and a service level close to 100 % is the goal of this project. Processes should be reviewed and newly established across various sites during this project.
- Determined and describe goals
- Created and organized projects
- Organized and managed projects
- Employees worked 2 years on-site
> 99 %
Delivery of product variety
- € 12.5 million invested
- Exceeded project goals and expectations