Your company, based on whatever factors, entered into a state of crisis. We work with you to establish ways out of the crisis and actively support the implementation.
Project example 01
Support in crisis situations
The initial situation
Ad-hoc crises occur all of a sudden. The can't be detected through traditional early warning systems and are potentially threatening the existence of a company.
The serious illness of a technical manager resulted in a completely new - threatening - situation for the family-run company. The existence of the company was at risk. An internal replacement for the technical manager was not available. A fast external solution had to be found. The vacancy was temporarily filled by internal management and specialist know-how of Lignum Consulting. The task consisted of leading the operational management of the production plant with approx. 150 employees. The mandate ended after the situation was solved and the task completed. A new and stable business management and area structure was established and implemented.
- Immediate assignment of a "crisis manager"
- Operational leadership and management on-site
- Ensuring of the operational business goals
- Management of the strategic and operational projects
- Implementation of new management tracking
- Employees worked 2 years on-site
Goal compliance for the customer
> 99 %
Implementation of internal projects
> 70 %
Confidence of customers and investors
improved to full extent
- No problems with delivery and quality
- Creation of acceptance and trust among employees
- Internal projects continued and largely completed
- Operational management gained external vision
- Specialized know-how implemented