Our seminars are tailored to the needs of the industry and include topics that move the company toward success. They are held in our own seminar rooms but also on-site at our customers' premises. Over 40 seminars were held and more than 300 participants benefited from the numerous practical tips for immediate implementation and enjoyed the informal exchange with other seminar participants from the same industry.
Project example 01
Seminars about lean production and Kaizen
The initial situation
There are numerous books about methodological knowledge and expertise. But how successful is the transfer from theory into practice? We can teach your company "how to see" the process, identify waste and use the continuous improvement as a strategic tool.
- Methodology and background of lean production
- Lean production for the wood and furniture industry
- Search for waste on-site
- Experimental game "Lean Manufacturing" and practical examples
Start for lean production
- Distinct awareness of the features and benefits of lean production and Kaizen
- After a speed-workshop, first measures were immediately implemented